different cpus/builds on the i7 stylus?

different cpus/builds on the i7 stylus?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion different cpus/builds on the i7 stylus?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabe
    Participant

I’m intersted in the i7 Stylus. But gearbest offer different versions. One with 1Ghz Processor with windows 10 and one with 1,5Ghz with windows 8.1. Both got different price tag. I can’t find any infos about the vendor that there are different processors on that product. Whats the story behind it?
    I would order the one with windows 10 but if it got the weaker processor I take the other.
    Hope someone can help me here.

Is there maybe a better one with stylus support out there I didn’t dicover yet?

regards

sirdrak
    Participant

There is only ONE cpu, the Core M 5Y10c. This cpu can dinamically adjust the speed to acomodate to heavy or light tasks, that’s the reason behind the different processor speeds shown on the product sheets. Both are exactly the same tablet.

Gabe
    Participant

Ok thanks. I was a bit unsure because of those ads on gearbest. Not typical to advertise different specs all over the net for the same product. I do know what cpu throttling / speed stepping does. cheers

<hr />

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password