Difficulty to wake up tablet from sleep mode. Screen remains blank

Difficulty to wake up tablet from sleep mode. Screen remains blank

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Difficulty to wake up tablet from sleep mode. Screen remains blank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Who else have noticed this on Chuwi Hi 12, Each time the tablet goes to sleep mode it takes so much effort to wake the tablet I.e the screen remains black but you can tell it is on as you can hear the sound in the background. This is noticed with the keyboard connected. Does anyone have a similar issue?

Chris G
    Keymaster

In Windows? Try updating the graphics driver with the Intel update utility.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Christopher
    Participant

Hey Chris, in Windows when I press the power button to put the computer to sleep and then try to wake it up, it does not display anything but you can tell that it’s on until I have press the power button to force shut down and then on again

Christopher
    Participant

Update: After updating the Intel graphics drivers with the Intel update utility as Chris Suggested. The power button can now wake up the computer from sleep mode but the shutdown, restart and hibernate options no longer work. Please any solution to this?

Justinkeyback
    Participant

“but you can tell it is on as you can hear the sound in the background.”

Huh? I never hear any sounds, only once in a while the strong hiss from the speakers and only in the period when the tablet was still new. But I agree that there seems to be a lot alive backdoors, when you THINK it is off, it is still alive.

Always after killing Android to go to W10 I have to wait a very long time or keep pressing the on/off button a long time before it eventually decides to show something to me. But not while going from W10 to Android. For that reason I use a shortcut that kills W10 very effectively. But switching from Android to W10 is a pain in the ass. I press the on/off button and I press off, and it reboots. Never ever is it really going off (from Android) so I can boot W10 with ease! Why?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar