Dirt behind screen?

Dirt behind screen?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Dirt behind screen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benoit Lechasseur
    Participant

Hello, i just receivedm tablet from Aliexpress, and i have 2 issues

There is a black dirt behind  the glass. It  doesnt look exactly like dead pixels, but more superficial to the lcd.

i will post picture tonight.

I also have an issue with the touchscreen, it misses 50% keystroke near the center/lower part of the keyboard when it is in landscape mode(right or left). It is ok in portrait mode.

thanks a lot

rich t
    Participant

Well the glass is the touch screen…so it probably is defective. Bummer.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Doesn’t sound good. It could be a faulty touch digitizer. And the dust would be an assembly line issue. I would get in touch with the ALiexpress seller and open a dispute if needed. Build a good case, take lots of photos of the issue and record a video of the touch problem.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Luckys
    Participant

My Cube i7 got “dirt” behind the glass too, at least it looks like it´s dirt.
    (No Dead Pixels, under a microscope the pixels just have a dark layer behind/infront of them).

Picture of the Problem (Bottom right corner): http://i.epvpimg.com/20nFg.jpg

Except of this i noticed a “noise” at the same position when i tap on the screen or lay the tablet down (some loose part maybe?)
    It would be nice if anyone with a Cube I7 Stylus could confirm if this noise is normal or not.

Greetings 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password