Disabling i9 Keyboard

Disabling i9 Keyboard

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Disabling i9 Keyboard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ADRIAN
    Participant

Hi! Is there a way (a key combo) to disable the keyboard while is folded back (i.e. when using it in Tablet mode)? Currently I’m physically disconnecting it to avoid unintended button pressing, but it’s not very convenient.

Regards!

Zubin
    Participant

Sorry to break the news ( I could be wrong) but I google-fu’d the hell out of this when I got my Cover. Apparently Microsoft didn’t see the point in adding this option to Windows 10 Tablet mode, they just assumed you’d be disconnecting the keyboard, not folding it back.

I believe only the Lenovo 2-in-1 tablets have this feature, because Lenovo added it so that it disables the keyboard when its flipped back, but that’s probably because the keyboard is not detachable.

BoORD_L
    Participant

If you need to disable windows key just use disable_both_windows_keys.reg attached.

To re enable use remove_scancode_mappings.reg

Before disabling windows key try to upgrade sensor firmware with attached zip

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

BoORD_L
    Participant

Have to reupload reg file because extension not accepted. Zipped reg attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

ADRIAN
    Participant

BoORD_L, I don’t have any issue with Windows key; I just want to disable via SW the CDK07 keyboad when it’s folded back. I’ve been looking for a key combo for that but no luck so far…

Regards!

BoORD_L
    Participant

Have You tried his:
    Keyboard Lock or this one https://www.raymond.cc/blog/how-to-restrict-or-disable-keyboard-mouse-and-even-power-button/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar