DisplayPort output??

DisplayPort output??

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum DisplayPort output??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I’m wondering if this tablet supports DisplayPort output over the USB C port- I’ve read conflicting reports and I’ve never seen anyone test it.

Specifically I’d like to use this adapter in conjunction with an Apple Cinema Display:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272675519173

Thanks

Michael
    Participant

Anyone know?

Kamon
    Participant

Just before the 5 minute mark, you should have your answer.

Michael
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. I see that it support HDMI out over USB C, but I’m more interested in DisplayPort output over USB C, because that is the only input on the 27″ Apple Display. Do you know if that is supported as well?

also, it would be really cool to have DisplayPort output and charging occur at the same, sort of like in the video. Unfortunately I am not aware of any devices that can allow that.

kiboart
    Participant

Hello,

I can say it works perfectly with the last verions of displayport, I use with a HP 3005pr USB 3.0 port replicator. They key point is that the DP hardware must be compatible with W10

Verla Hiltz
    Participant

Hi…i ran several nvidia cards in an fx 8350 build when i was putting it together for a friend as he had compatibility concerns, and all of them ran fine with 7 and 10. Uefi firmware can have compatibility problems with some video cards, and from memory some early 970’s had a bad bios that caused displayport problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password