Do you use BTC?

Do you use BTC?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Do you use BTC?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

I’ve seen a ton of exchangers but never a decent app. Suggest one/

Hosh
    Participant

You’re probably very special when it comes to the luck department. Do you know about Local Bitcoin? Just exchange it there, and pick by the reviews and rating of a trader. It’s a good option but not the best, there’s a ton of great exchangers, here’s one from the top of my head https://btcbit.net/sell-bitcoin

Josh
    Participant

Intersting topic

Robert Gray
    Participant

In principle, you can use this option

cabaccum
    Participant

Bitcoin is really the first and most famous cryptocurrency, millions of transactions have been carried out with it, it is already a tested system. However, the main unique properties of bitcoin, which brought it incredible popularity – decentralization (lack of regulation) and anonymity – are no longer news today.

Brad
    Participant

Bitcoin now has smart contracts functionality – see the Stacks ($STX) project

Karlies
    Participant

Hello everyone. I want to share with you my find, with the help of which it became easier for me to work with cryptocurrency exchanges. This is the cryptowatch review tool. In it, you can find everything that you may need, such as wound data, order books and much more. It is also possible to trade on several exchanges at the same time. By the way, they recently had a mobile application. I can safely recommend it to all my friends!</span>

cabaccum
    Participant

BTC can be used to exchange for goods or services from merchants who agree to accept them. Exchange for conventional currencies takes place through online services for exchanging digital currencies, other payment systems, exchange offices or directly between interested parties.

AkaRasty
    Participant

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Hello, I am constantly trading on various platforms and I am very passionate about it. I advise you to check the Bitcoin Pro system, in my opinion, it is a reliable platform that allows you to get a lot of benefits from cryptocurrency trading. By the way, I trade not only bitcoin, but also other cryptocurrencies here, because I believe that you need to invest in different assets."}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":513,"3":{"1":0},"12":0}”>Hello, I am constantly trading on various platforms and I am very passionate about it. I advise you to check the Bitcoin Pro system, in my opinion, it is a reliable platform that allows you to get a lot of benefits from cryptocurrency trading. By the way, I trade not only bitcoin, but also other cryptocurrencies here, because I believe that you need to invest in different assets.</span>

Brad
    Participant

reply to the OP, check out https://sigle.io

jammess
    Participant

Good evening everyone here. Can someone please recommend me a few nice and reliable cryptocurrency apps right now? I will wait for your answers.

Brad
    Participant

That’s an very broad question. Apps to do what?

Mark
    Participant

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Cupocoin it is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows you to start trading and investing in cryptocurrencies hassle-free. Trade with an advanced trading terminal, copy the trades of the best crypto traders with a transparent trading history. More information at the link: https://cupocoin.com/&quot;}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":1311489,"3":{"1":0},"11":3,"12":0,"21":0,"23":2}”>Cupocoin it is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows you to start trading and investing in cryptocurrencies hassle-free. Trade with an advanced trading terminal, copy the trades of the best crypto traders with a transparent trading history. More information at the link: https://cupocoin.com/</span>

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar