Dock Keyboard Problems..!

Dock Keyboard Problems..!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Dock Keyboard Problems..!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nader
    Participant

I finally received my docking keyboard from Banggood. But some of the keys aren’t working.

I’ve cleaned out the dock ports, and did everything to make sure it was connecting.

But no matter what I do, the space bar doesn’t work. The down arrow key just recently stopped working.

I’ve emailed Banggood, they asked for the video, and now they are asking for a picture of the shipping label (wtf lol). I don’t even have the packaging anymore.

Anyone else encounter problems with their keyboards or am I the only one?

silverstar
    Participant

Oh i just received my keyboard dock too! The right dock was bent at a really weird angle and it couldn’t dock, so I pried it and the plastic bit flew off. Pfft.

Anyway, it now docks. Let me test the rest of keyboard and get back to u.

–update–
    other than the right dock, my keyboard seems fine. this batch seems to have problems…

TWICE
    Participant

mine has random disconnection. probably something wrong with the pogo ports or pins from the keyboard.

Nader
    Participant

Yea mine disconnects if I move it back or forward. Or even if I pick it up and put it back down.

I emailed banggood and they told me to send a video, which I did. Then they asked me to send them a picture of the shipping label. Wtf lol.

Nader
    Participant

Glad I made this thread then!

So you have a fully functional keyboard so far? Lucky you. My chuwi tablet works perfectly. I actually just broke the touch screen but the LCD is still perfect.

And they are out of stock from keyboards until next month apparently. Sucks!

TWICE
    Participant

Yea mine disconnects if I move it back or forward. Or even if I pick it up and put it back down. I emailed banggood and they told me to send a video, which I did. Then they asked me to send them a picture of the shipping label. Wtf lol.

Exactly the same problem even though I got it from Chuwi’s factory in China directly. Probably a batch problem. Don’t think there’s any fix for it other than getting a new one(if it’s ever fixed).

Martin
    Participant

Just wanted to report that I too ordered a Hi10 docking keyboard that has the problem of constantly docking and undocking with every touch.

Just got a refund from Banggood after jumping through their usual hoops.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the W10 last update, my keyboard stop to work, I have no recovery point.

Any idea??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, I have found the problem on my keyboard, You only have to plug the connector and secured with glue fixed-screws, for all the people that have bad connections … you only have to tighten the rest of the screws inside.

Now is working pretty good.

Lasslax
    Participant

I already mentioned my findings here:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/whats-your-favorite-accessories-to-beef-up-chuwi-hi10/

The mechanical fixation of the keyboard is below all criticism. Those hooks holding the Chuwi don’t do the job, the pad is loosing the connection to the keyboard.

You can remove the 4 screws in the docking bay and try to adjust that weak piece of metal that makes the hook.

Unfortunately if the hooks are tight enough to holt the pad, the spring is not strong enough to move to locking position, you have to help with your fingers when docking. But then you can have a stabil connection.

The whole mechanical construction is – sorry for that – just crap. Really crap.

Lasslax
    Participant

Picture of the hook

Edit:

Seems like I can’t upload the picture. Sorry.

Andrzej
    Participant

Mine kb also disconnects…

tommy5600
    Participant

This is a Chuwi Hibook PRO with Docking keyboard , have a problem the tablet and keyboard do not attached together.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aleks
    Participant

Mine disconnects also. So I ordered new keyboard in hope it will be solved but instead new one has same issue… So its my tablet fault :/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar