Does anybody else have this issue? Battery losing charge even when turned off

Does anybody else have this issue? Battery losing charge even when turned off

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Does anybody else have this issue? Battery losing charge even when turned off

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lations
    Participant

Edit: there’s an issue with the forum, I can’t post a response if the post contains numbers in the 90’s. Weird.

I’m disappointed with my battery. It’s awful, by my calculations I get about 4 hours max – is this normal? What do others here get? Or is this normal?

But what has me really upset though is that I have a problem where it charges to One Hundred Percent and the LED is green, I’ll confirm this by turning it on to check, but if I shutdown and come back a few hours later I’ll find it’s at roughly Ninety Percent for some reason. Does anyone else have this issue?

Today I am testing this again, I’m going to leave it unplugged overnight and see what the charge level is at in the morning. 

The reason I’m so upset is that I can’t tell if this is a faulty battery or not – it would certainly seem to be faulty, right? Gearbest have offered to replace it, but of course they need to confirm the problem first, and they might say “it’s fine”, or it might take them WEEKS to look at the unit, and I need the laptop for travel in mid-July.

So does anybody else have this issue, and if so how long did the replacement from Gearbest take? And did that even fix it for you?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar