Driver!!

Driver!!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Driver!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Brad 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Marco Calegari
    Participant

Hi,

I made a fresh install of W10.. now I have some problems with drivers.. where can I find them??

Fa Taz
    Participant

On the xda forum, Wootever has posted the drivers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/cube-i9-t3342113

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ll be uploading a double driver dump in the next day or too if those ones aren’t good.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Lars Johnsen
    Participant

I tried Wootever’s compilation on a fresh install. Those combined with the ones automatically downloaded by Windows Update, leaves nothing unrecognized.

Marco Calegari
    Participant

thank you very much!!! could you tell me how to install them? click on install.cmd??

edit:

ok I made it…

now I have three problems:

unknow device:

ACPI\VEN_OVTI&DEV_5648
    ACPI\OVTI5648
    *OVTI5648

problems with ISP Camera device

VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_191E&SUBSYS_191E8086&REV_07&INT3470
    VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_191E&SUBSYS_191E8086&INT3470
    VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_191E&INT3470
    VIDEO\INT3470

and problems with Camera sensor unicam ov2680

Impossibile avviare il dispositivo. (Codice 10)
    STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE
    ACPI\VEN_OVTI&DEV_2680
    ACPI\OVTI2680
    *OVTI2680

The tablet is perfect, the only thing that don’t work is the camera..

I’m sorry form y english.. help me please!!

Lars Johnsen
    Participant

The camera drivers got recognized in my case by manually selecting what folder (“Camera”) should be searched for drivers. However, that doesn’t actually get the cameras working, as they for some reason become improperly categorized as “System devices”.

Anonymous

In case it’s helpful in the future, you can use the powershell command:

Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination E:\YourDriverFolder

This’ll dump the current third party drivers to the location of your choice. As a nice bonus, you can also use the command without the online, but with a path switch to extract third party drivers from an external windows folder (for example a backup drive).

I prefer this to third party solutions, as it’s already built in!

Edit: Here’s a nice way of using it: http://deploymentbunny.com/2016/02/26/powershell-is-king-export-drivers-from-windows/

Chris G
    Keymaster

My drivers dump is now up. Give that a go if all else fails: http://techtablets.com/cube-i9/downloads/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Marco Calegari
    Participant

thanks Chris, I’ve tried your drivers but I can’t resolve my problem… the two drivers camera are installed but in the device manager I have a yellow alert triangle, the error is STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

could be an hardware problem??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Joe Wallace
    Participant

Did you ever resolve your camera driver issue. I have the same thing.

Kike
    Participant

I am having the same problem with both cameras since a few days. I´ve tried to reinstall Chris´s drivers and it hasn´t fixed.

If someone knows hows to fix this i would be very greatful

David Strzelecki
    Participant

I have similar issues after a clean install of Win10 this passed weekend. I’m getting 3 ! in device manager. One is the ACPI\OVTI5648 – same as above, and the other is Wacom Device, and then OVTI2680 for the camera I believe. Any help would be appreciated!

Lcarv
    Participant

Hi,

I think I’ve found the solution. The “Intel(R) Control Logic” driver inside System devices in the device manager must be version 15.28.49.199 with the driver date 09/11/2015.

When I’ve updated the drivers and when I’ve updated to Windows 10 Anniversary, it installed a version 30. something (2016 date).  Just uninstall deleting the files.  I believe the driver is in Chris pack.

I’ve used the “Driver Easy (Free Version)” to update all drivers in the i9 (it was very slow…), but all seems to be working ok. In fact things like bluetooth and wifi seem more stable.

I would upload all drivers, but it’s a 600Mb file with all drivers.  If anyone interested, shout, I’ll find some place to put them

Just make sure not to update “Intel(R) Control Logic” driver as it will break both cams!

Cheers

Alex
    Participant

Hi, I think I’ve found the solution. The “Intel(R) Control Logic” driver inside System devices in the device manager must be version 15.28.49.199 with the driver date 09/11/2015. When I’ve updated the drivers and when I’ve updated to Windows 10 Anniversary, it installed a version 30. something (2016 date). Just uninstall deleting the files. I believe the driver is in Chris pack. I’ve used the “Driver Easy (Free Version)” to update all drivers in the i9 (it was very slow…), but all seems to be working ok. In fact things like bluetooth and wifi seem more stable. I would upload all drivers, but it’s a 600Mb file with all drivers. If anyone interested, shout, I’ll find some place to put them Just make sure not to update “Intel(R) Control Logic” driver as it will break both cams! Cheers

Thank you very much, Lcarv!

I did roll back  and both  cameras work now!

Push
    Participant

Hi Lcarv can u help me whith drivers?  I got problem whith Intel (R) Managment Engine Interface its mean i have problem whith Hibernation/sleep. When i press power or i close keyboard i can’t wake up pc from hibernation. Just help restart. I have tested all solution from xda but whith no succsess. I have to test ur drivers. Can u make link?

Thanx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password