Drivers

Drivers

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jonath 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jesus
    Participant

Hello Good Day,

I need Drivers for Teclast X5 Pro, looks like the SSD disk is breadown and I will need to install a new one.

Could you Help me with the Drivers for install it as factory again.

Adam
    Participant

After reinstalling windows, the first windows updete brings good drivers. Restart and ok.

jesus
    Participant

Many thanks

I will try it

thanks for the help

Adam
    Participant

I would add that I have upgraded to a Windows 10 creators update.

Alexey Zilber
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.  Unfortunately, after re-installing windows, there’s missing drivers and the laptop ignores all power configs.  It never sleeps, never even so much as blanks the screen.

These are the missing drivers https://imgur.com/gallery/pT3vy

GearBest is saying I can return it for a refund, which I think I may do.  This thing has been nothing but issues from day 1, which is a shame, because the only issue right now seems to be the missing drivers, which may solve the power issue as well..

Alexey Zilber
    Participant

My problems are all solved.  I sent the Teclast X5 Pro back for a refund.  Too many issues and too tiring to keep dealing with them.

Biggest issue for me was absolutely no power management.

jonath
    Participant

Just download the latest Windows 10 update. the big update. it got better driver than original one.

jonath
    Participant

To the person sending back the tab for refund, you are huge idiot. Just download the latest Windows 10 update, the big update. It got even better driver than original one. My Teclast is now the biggest badass tab in the block, playing great games.

jonath
    Participant

After installing the latest Windows 10 update, the big update, the power management problem is solved. All solved.

Jayson
    Participant

The X5 Pro that i bought previously was installed with chinese version of Windows 10. I’m just formatted and reinstalled with English version of Windows 10 Pro. All works fine except touch screen and stylus pen. The touch screen seem like already invert and i couldn’t click it accordingly. The stylus pen even worst, no response at all. May i know is there any driver is required in order to resolve this issue?

Please advise.

Thank you.

jonath
    Participant

To Jayson,

I also had touchscreen problem for a while. Not exactly inverted, just off 3cm downwards between my finger and the indicated point at the screen. Again, the solution is to update to latest Windows Update and then restart. Dont forget to restart. After update and restart, my teclast back to normal. About the stylus, I think for every tablet there needs to be a compatible stylus. I’m planning to get one for my teclast form my dealer. I’ll get back to you as soon as my dealer find a compatible stylus. If you find it first, let me know 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password