Drivers for Bios I2W6_AP135.037

Drivers for Bios I2W6_AP135.037

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Drivers for Bios I2W6_AP135.037

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel J. 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Yuri
    Participant

Hi, i format my new Hi13 but i didn’t know there was diferent versions, now my touchscreen don’t work, the accelerometter i was able to make it work using the one from Surbook but the touchscreen drive from surbook works upside down on the hi13.. please can someone with the same bios send me the drivers?

Daniel J.
    Participant

Uuuhh, have you already tried using the Hi13 drivers from TechTablets download section?  I wouldn’t expect a new BIOS version to require swapping out all drivers. The hardware inside should be very close to identical, otherwise the “Hi13” name should also be changed!  🙂

Yuri
    Participant

Yes i tried, they changed the touchscreen and accelerometer driver, not working on this version

Daniel J.
    Participant

Is it the Kionix 3-axis accelerometer driver?

You can get the latest driver for that one here = http://www.kionix.com/downloads   And then select the KXTJ9-KXCJ9-KXTJ2 windows driver.

Haven´t looked into the touchscreen driver, but I would imagine you can find a driver for that one from the manufacturer too….

Update: I know you said you already tried the Chuwi panel driver, but I have noticed there was an updated Chuwi driver package, so I have now attached what I think is the panel driver, you can give a try….in case you haven´t already!

Update2: I have now also found a Goodix driver from Microsoft update(which seems to be a newer version), you can try!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yuri
    Participant

Thanks so much, but none of this works =/

Daniel J.
    Participant

Hmm….did you check everything worked before you did the formatting? What OS did you install instead? And why did you format?  🙂

But sounds a bit strange to me, that you should need “special” drivers because of a newer Hi13 revision model(granted you use same Windows version as the one pre-installed). If that was the case, I would also expect Chuwi to have released new drivers for such a model by now…..which they seem not to have done.

Could you perhaps show us how your device manager list looks like?  Specifically the devices listed under “Human interface devices”and “Sensor I/O” + “Sensors” are of interest. See attachments for an example!

Update: A guide on how to flash Windows 10 on the Hi13 = http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3940-1-1.html

Attachments:

Yuri
    Participant

Yeah it was working fine before formating, i just wanted to do a clean install, i tried to install this windows version but do not work  because of the bios, they are aware of this i dont know why they dont released to download the drivers for this revision version, i checked the other foruns and they have diffentent versions of windows and drivers for different bios

Daniel J.
    Participant

If we can find out who is the maker of accelerometer sensor and touchscreen, it would be much easier to find the correct driver….that was why I asked, if you could take a look in the device manager.

You could also try and do a driver scan with a software tool like this = https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

Update: If you do give Driver Booster a try, after having just done it myself(14 drivers was updated), I thought I would give a heads-up and warn against letting it swap out the Intel signed CPU driver component for a ELAN SMBus signed driver. See attachment…but you can always go back into device manager afterwards and do a driver rollback on the devices that didn’t work with the updated driver(s) Driver Booster found(usually does not happen often in my experience, but once in awhile it happens).

Attachments:

Yuri
    Participant

The touchscreen driver is from goodix because i was able to make it work with the driver from the Chuwi Surbook, but it works upside down, i tried booster but nothing, device manager only say unknown device, so sad, i just got this tablet and the keyboard didnt arrived yet

Daniel J.
    Participant

Lenovo Goodix touch driver for Miix 310-10ICR = https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/dk/da/products/tablets/miix-series/miix-310-10icr/downloads/ds112809

I have seen somebody mentions this Yoga driver from Lenovo replaces the “standard” Goodix HID driver = https://support.lenovo.com/hu/da/downloads/ds119816

You can see the entire Goodix hid touch drivers catalog from Microsoft here = https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Goodix+Touch+HID

And something that strikes me as a little “funny”, is that latest updated driver, does not have the highest driver version number…..maybe there is something to this?  You could try the latest released driver, titled v1.4.1011.1 (31-08-2017)

Yuri
    Participant

Here is the version of the Surbook, the only that worked so far, but upside down

the ones from Microsoft and Lenovo did not work

Attachments:

Daniel J.
    Participant

See attachment!

The Chinese apparently are on holidays until 10th of October, so I guess help is limited before that date. But if attached driver also don’t work, I would probably recommend contacting Chuwi support or write the manufacturer(link = [email protected] )Shenzhen and tell them you have a new revision Chuwi Hi13 tablet model and need latest Goodix hid driver for windows 10 64 bit!

Anyways, this will be my last effort to help you, as I can’t think of anything else to look for. So best of luck and please update us, when/if you find the solution, so that others can be helped too!  😉

Ps: Also check for touch settings, that may be able to address your issue of up-side-down issue. It could perhaps be corrected by just changing a option!  😉

Update: Okay, LAST TRY….I found this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2YChNFrxM

Look in the comments section, where our “chief editor” Chris, actually is commenting on the issue and they talk about changing values or simply deleting the TouchSetting.gt file located in the windows/info folder. But you should first try the updated driver, then try this workaround with changing or even deleting(probably good idea to make a backup of the file first, if you choose to experiment with the values in) the TouchSetting file, if the new driver still does not make the touch screen work as intended…

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password