Drivers for i1002 model

Drivers for i1002 model

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Drivers for i1002 model

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Renton 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amrod
    Participant

Hi everyone,

After getting stuck with the 1803 windows 10 update, windows couldn’t restore to the previous version. So I had to make a clean windows install. The problem is that i can’t find a driver pack for my model (cube iwork10 pro, model i1002), so I don’t have touch, bluetooth, sound, etc…

I managed to find and download (in baidu, with such a sloooow connection) the 8,10 GB file with the full restore pack (both windows and android), but there isn’t a driver pack for it. Does anyone have it and can share it with me?

Thank you so much in advance.

Amrod
    Participant

Hi again, guys!!

I think I have figured it out myself. Accessed with 7zip the install.wim in the windows image from the recovery files for my model, extracted the drivers from windows\System32\driverstore. I’m installing the missing ones one by one.

Thank you anyway!!

Víctor Cespón
    Participant

Hi Amrod, you had a post on the forum with exactly that. I uploaded the full set of drivers one month ago.

Let’s see if other people with the same problem find this post and use it as guidance.

Robert Renton
    Participant

Just a few notes for anyone doing a clean install of Win 10, you’ll need the drivers.  You need to replace the HID touch driver that windows installs with the Goodix Touch HID ones and you need this file https://techtablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/TouchSetting.rar in your windows/inf folder otherwise your touches will be inverted on the Y axis.  I did all this yesterday as I was sick of the constant crashes I was getting in Android (not knocking android but the version running on that tablet is highly unstable).  Now I have a clean windows 10 only install and it’s running nicely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password