Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3

Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Notebook Air series Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RE Inc 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Hi all,

I watched the review on YouTube and just has to buy one, it’s on the way. I bought the:

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 8GB+256GB+INTEL CORE I7-8550U

Just wondering if there is an official link to download drivers for it as I will probably be installing a fresh install of Windows 10.

Regards

Paul Wigfield

Lars E
    Participant

Paul
    Participant

Thanks very much , do you know if there is one for the finger print reader or does that come under the touchpad?

Paul
    Participant

So I have my laptop. Just installed all the drivers from the above link with a clean windows install. Loving it.

One question I have is, where do I download the latest bios? It’s not on the above link and I have contacted xiaomi and the said they don’t officially sell it (little strange) so I need to contact the seller for assistance which in my case is gearbest. I doubt they will have the bios.

So I’m just wondering where do people download xiaomi notebook air 2018 bios from?

Many thanks for your time

Paul

RE Inc
    Participant

Hi Paul, how was the performance on the i7 model? please try some benchmark (cinebench/geekbench).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password