Drivers Problem

Drivers Problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Drivers Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Woody
    Participant

Hello I intsall clean Windows 8.1 PRO x86 on chuwi vi 10 32GB

And isnstall “Chuwi Vi10 Drivers doubledriver backup” (dont intsall “I2C Controller” becouse  if i install this driver sytsetm crash and i must reinstall)

Drivers dont work , dont have wifi sound and touch.

Can u give me link to good drivers for win 8.1 pro x86

Oscar Ramirez
    Participant

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>What serial number do you have?</span>

Woody
    Participant

No. Vi10 Q32g22151000388

CG00954a

twisteub
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got the same problem with the same kind of seriel number (Q32G22xxxxxxxxx), except for my OS, which is W10.

I had do make a clean W10 installation after a defective update from W8 to W10 making the “restoring you’re previous system” procedure looping forever (powering on, then bios logo, then Windows logo, then “restoring your previous system”, reboot, bios logo, Windows logo, “restoring…” again and again).

After a clean install of W10, my touch, Bluetooth and sound devices are not working (maybe the light sensor too, as the device manager detects the driver as faulty).

I tried to install the missing drivers Chris uploaded here, some Realtek drivers which should work for this device, and even the official Intel driver kit for all intel atom z3700 series motherboard sets. Here are the messages I have into my problematic drivers’ properties (my W10 is a French version, so I’ll try to traduce it in English):

• Realtek I2S audio Codec “this driver cannot start (Code 10) The operation has failed”.
    • Realtek Bluetooth UART bus driver “this driver cannot start (Code 10)  STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE”
    • Capella micro cm3218x Ambient light sensor “this driver cannot start (Code 10)  STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE”
    • Generic SDIO device “drivers for this device are not installed (code 28) there are no compatible drivers for this device”.
    • And there is an unknown device too.

Do you think the two “STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE” mean I installed wrong drivers for the peripherals? Is there someone who can help us by uploading a doubledriver backup from a 32gb Q32G22xxxxxxxxx Vi10?

Regards

Woody
    Participant

VI1032G Windows8.1 Image Part01” this winows will be working ?? How i can instal this ??

Oscar Ramirez
    Participant

The drivers for the “November machine” which is serial number G22151xxxxxx and later do not have the same drivers as the models that were produced before November I believe chuwi is working on releasing the drivers for the November after machine some time next month. Which will work with windows 10. I managed to install drivers from an Hi8 tablet and I got the wifi,Bluetooth,rotating screen,battery pretty much everything except audio and touch

Woody
    Participant

“I managed to install drivers from an Hi8 tablet and I got the wifi,Bluetooth,rotating screen,battery pretty much everything except audio and touch”

can i instal hi8 drivers on chuwi vi10 win8.1 pro ??  It work??

Oscar Ramirez
    Participant

I’m not sure haven’t tried windows 8.1 pro it could worse thing would be it will put you on bootloop but it could be worth a shot

Woody
    Participant

in win 8.1 works wifi only ( Chuwi Hi8 Drivers Backup Doubledriver )

Oscar Ramirez
    Participant

when I went back to 8.1 I wasn’t able to obtain the wifi the back ups weren’t working at all. Now with the new HI10 I’m wondering if we would be able to use those drivers for ours.

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

Hi guys, follow my tutorial, i had same problem, and i solve it. I explain every steps

Woody
    Participant

@Frédéric Gub

can you give link for your tutorial

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar