Drivers Update – Download [27/01/2017]

Drivers Update – Download [27/01/2017]

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Drivers Update – Download [27/01/2017]

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiago Conceição
    Participant

Hello

I have created this topic to share my drivers from Cube i7 Book. This drivers are the most recent to the date, it use most recent driver [whql] to date. I have sacrificed my system one time to find all updated drivers, one caused me image lost and had to reformat, so i keep the cube stock driver for that one.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!O5lXnbpb!pOfuPDHPwqb1JvZl_uedI7pdS3Ct4P8YsfWuPsKGMAY

Steps:

1. Do a Backup OR do an system checkpoint / system restore [While they are all tested is better to go safe]
    2. Download the ZIP file
    3. Unpack
    4. Go to to “Backup” folder and unpack everything in thier folder
    5. Go to each folder or select the drivers you want and install: Right click the “oem*.inf” file and select “install”
      • Note: If “oem*.inf” file not present, use “dpinst.exe”
    6. After that driver will be installed and a dialog will show
    7. When you finish all installations, please reboot your tablet

For the camera driver only, go to “CameraSensor” folder and run “dpinst.exe” — This driver is way more recent then cube stock.

Advice: Open Device Manager to keep track of the changes while installing the drivers.

Note: Dont freak out if an installation fail, may be because you already have last version or not compatible, that won’t affect old driver or damage anything.

Regards

Papa Yoyo
    Participant

Great work Tiago! Thanks. Hopefully they all work smoothly.

Katagiri
    Participant

Wow! Great! Can you tell if you saw any improvements when installing the new camera driver?

Did you try the new Realtek audio driver from January?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar