Dual-Boot problem on Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro

Dual-Boot problem on Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Dual-Boot problem on Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Furkan
    Participant

Hello, basically i am trying to install elementary os alongside windows 10 but, after succesfully install with bootable usb, system wants me to restart so i do. But after that i am having an error on the ubuntu boot process says grub minimal bash like line editing supported so i cant boot. I can boot to windows after entering bios but no matter what i tried i just cant boot into elementary. I searched all over the internet i tried every suggested solution but no outcome. I learned however that this is related to this computer. I think there are some solutions but some i did not understand or some did not work. (for example boot-repair) so i am desperate if someone knows the answer and i would be so glad. Down i  attachted the grub error screenshot(not from my computer but its the same). I tried to install refind and i did succesfully but even after choosing ubuntu(or elementary i tried both) grub screen shows up and i cant go any further.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password