marshmallow 6.0.1 (WIP) on HI12

marshmallow 6.0.1 (WIP) on HI12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum marshmallow 6.0.1 (WIP) on HI12

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

since no dualboot yet, i’we been playing with my Hi12

DuOs android under Win10 work pretty great, im able to play game at fair speed, and paradise bay work at full speed, boom bleach too (paradise bay fail to start under my teclast X98 plus)
    http://www.amiduos.com/

now i did try android-X86 6.0 but it was slow, so last nigth i did compile 6.0.1 from source, and i was amaze by booting speed … there is a lot for improvement to do, since no sound/BT/wifi (for wifi external usb work) and touchscreen, but for touchscreen i did find linux driver for goodix, so i will try to add them and compile again (3hours compile time 😉 )

anyway, maybe one day we can enjoy it … but dev this is time consuming, and im still roockie on this field, but is fun to try, lots of issue to solve, if more dev, maybe one day …. we will get it fully working

DuOS video :

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Macho Man
    Participant

Keep up the good work man! Just try to look for some modder like you, you could make a dual boot release better than official lollipop chuwi firmware!

BoORD_L
    Participant

i love you.

XD

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

🙂

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Nice work! Keep having fun!

Sergio Lanzone
    Participant

Great work!

Please keep us informed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any news? Root method is out, but no way yet to flash recovery.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

There’s something really weird about the Chuwi Hi12 Wifi. I installed RemixOs, PhoenixOS and Ubuntu and run them with no problem other than Wifi is not working. All of them works good from my USB drive. If I can find a WiFi solution, I will install RemixOS in the SSD as my second boot.

BoORD_L
    Participant

touchscreen and sound?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar