Ebook2 full drivers

Ebook2 full drivers

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ebook2 full drivers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Ali Ma’sum
    Participant

I don’t know what happened here?

mywindow run okay and no noise when display brightness 100%…

except the battery won’t change up to 100% but only 93% ., I don’t know how to solve that…

(the laptop I received yesterday)

Alex
    Participant

hi! thanks for the drivers, but after i had install all the drivers i feel a terrible noise like a high frequency whistle. The whistle increases with increasing screen brightness. How can i do? thanks

Same thing happened to me, turns out a clean install wasn’t a good idea. (Still no working camera and a drive issue in device manager) Lucky I have a Acronis stock image backed up before I wiped and did the clean install. Uploading it now, this saved me and I was able to restore my EZbook 2. That noise was driving me insane…

So a clean install is not recommended??

Guess it’s essential for most of us.

Chris G
    Keymaster

hi! thanks for the drivers, but after i had install all the drivers i feel a terrible noise like a high frequency whistle. The whistle increases with increasing screen brightness. How can i do? thanks

Same thing happened to me, turns out a clean install wasn’t a good idea. (Still no working camera and a drive issue in device manager) Lucky I have a Acronis stock image backed up before I wiped and did the clean install. Uploading it now, this saved me and I was able to restore my EZbook 2. That noise was driving me insane…

So a clean install is not recommended?? Guess it’s essential for most of us.

Definalty not. Jumper has something in their image that installing the drivers yourself just misses.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

nino
    Participant

I have installed a clean w10 with anniversay update with no problem. I didn’t get stuck. Then I was able to install all driver that I have backuped before.

A tip for everyone that has this laptop: update wifi driver through windows update because the original ones are broken. My system crashed when I used wifi and bluetooth in same time.

Joao Bezerra
    Participant

I have installed a clean w10 with anniversay update with no problem. I didn’t get stuck. Then I was able to install all driver that I have backuped before. A tip for everyone that has this laptop: update wifi driver through windows update because the original ones are broken. My system crashed when I used wifi and bluetooth in same time.

nino you updated with no problems to anniversary update?? you update with tho tool provided by microsoft?

Gabriele
    Participant

I uploaded a full backup on Mega. https://mega.nz/#!39QnzASA!2vkeca3UO9Mm3O0ao5bMas4sbkV5zIRdSEwxGH6WWYI

Ho to do the backup of drivers?

Which program have u used?

Thanks

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I used “double driver”.

https://actiftech.com

Gabriele
    Participant

Ok , Thanks @nicolas.

Hi everybody, is it still restore the best solution  with Acronis  image posted here?

I’ve done a clean windows installation  but I still have 2 issues:

1) sometimes  surfing on google chrome(only chrome) I see black screen flashing when I move my cursor.

2)Camera works but in “Device management” the driver is missing as I show in the attachment .

This is my current situation:

-I reinstalled windows

-installed driver(downloaded from here) manually from “Device management”

– downloaded all windows updates (ok).

Thanks

Gabriele

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lorenzo Cabras
    Participant

I restored my laptop thanks to the factory images and drivers are already here. Do I need to install anything more?
    And… Windows Update doesn’t work. I can’t install the language pack either

Piotr
    Participant

Hello everybody!

I’ve recently got an ezbook 2 new version (from gearbest). There is different keyboard (no home, end etc. on the right side, half size up and down arrows), hdmi out, USB 3  are on the left side and card reader and USB 2 are on the right. Does anyone own similar version?

If yes, can I ask for a drivers dump? Some drivers are different and I have difficulties finding the right driver for audio (realtek i2s audio codec). Any help would be appreciated.

Ruben
    Participant

Hi all,

I bought an Ezbook 2 New Version from Gearbest last week and apart from the changes mentioned in the comment above. The charger is 5v 3 amps instead of 12v 3amps.

Any advice about how to back up the drivers would be very appreciated.

Thanks

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

To backup drivers, you can download and install double driver.

Easy to use, search for some tutorial on Google if needed..

https://actiftech.com

Piotr
    Participant

@Ruben Did You manage to make a backup? Can You please share it?

Ruben
    Participant

Yes, I did. It’s pretty simple to use.

The thing would be to see if they actually work when installing from scratch 🙂

Piotr
    Participant

Can You post them somewhere anyway? I’d like to try them on my ezbook.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar