Elementary OS (Jumper ez book 3 pro)

Elementary OS (Jumper ez book 3 pro)

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Elementary OS (Jumper ez book 3 pro)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jan
    Participant

Hi is there any possible chance to instal that linux distro? I tried the classic way with USB installation but it doesn’t work for me.

Would appreciate any suggestion or any help at all

Thx

tDev
    Participant

Yes, it’s possible. I’m using elementary on my ezbook.

To install you need to use isorespin script to change bootloader in elementary iso http://linuxiumcomau.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/

Jan
    Participant

I am a complete newbie so far, I guess to run that script I need pc with Linux already, cause you can’t run that script on windows pc?

tDev
    Participant

if  you have access to other pc, you can boot live linux, download isorespin.sh and elementaryos.iso, open terminal in directory with downloaded files and type : sh isorespin.sh -i elementaryos.iso –apollo

Jan
    Participant

i did that and now rufus will not accept that iso

nvm made it work, will see if it boot up after

EDIT: it still freezes after boot up from flash disk

EDIT2: I am not sure if that isorespin.sh did anything for me, I tried to run that script on XUBUNTU pc and I am not sure if it modified that iso of elementary os

Jan
    Participant

So I tried to run the script in ORACLE VM, I got to the point where I can finally run the script, but got error msg

https://imgur.com/9AC6rxO

I don’t really know what am I doing wrong this time, any help pls?

Phil90
    Participant

hello, can you please share the ISO thet u made with isorespin??

Jan
    Participant

Hi I finally boot elementary os into, this laptop, but when it loads, it doesn’t give me the option to instal it out of box, but there is ofc button instal elementary os, but when I click on it, it does nothing, also wifi is not working and touchpad also, but I can fix these things later, at first i need to run installation, but cannot, any suggestions?

someone
    Participant

@jan Refind bootloader stuck on try without installing. You have add command : only-ubiquty

Beetween boot=casper and quite splash. Before to do that, when you boot on refind press F2 twice, and you will enter to refind line editor

Jan
    Participant

@jan Refind bootloader stuck on try without installing. You have add command : only-ubiquty Beetween boot=casper and quite splash. Before to do that, when you boot on refind press F2 twice, and you will enter to refind line editor

Thx for the suggestion, I tried that, but results are the same. Maybe my iso is not respinet correctly, is there any chance to upload your iso? otherwise, I don’t know where I am doing mistake

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar