exFAT/NTFS – it only works temporarily!

exFAT/NTFS – it only works temporarily!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion exFAT/NTFS – it only works temporarily!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  arshad 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

arshad
    Participant

Hi, after having a nightmare trying to root this damn device, I managed to do it, and flash the exFAT/NFTS drivers provided in this thread: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tethered-twrp-clean-root-exfatntfs-support-for-hi12/

After flashing, my Android partition can temporarily read my 128gb microsd, and works as normal. And then after a while, once it is re-booted, or sometimes even when it is not rebooted, that support is lost and it no longer recognises the microsd at all. I then flash the driver again, and the cycle continues. Anyone know why the support does not stay permanently?  In TWRP I have unchecked the “Mount system partition read-only” option, so flashing should be permanent? And as I say, sometimes the tablet doesn’t need to be rebooted in order to stop recognising the micro sd

Any help would be appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password