Ezbook 3 plus freeze with jumper logo

Ezbook 3 plus freeze with jumper logo

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 plus freeze with jumper logo

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ram77
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I’ve been using an ezbook 3 plus laptop for almost a year and half and until it has been working perfectly. However, sine a week a go, suddenly the laptop time to time gets frozen while I’m working. This very random, I’ve not been able to see a patern when it gets frozen.

The fact is that, besides to get randomly frozen while working, since a week ago it also gets “stuck” (I don’t know the exactly terminology) when I swtich on the laptop after hour without using it.

Specifically, it gets stuck right in the beginning when the logo of jumper appears. I did format the laptop but this problem persist. Nevertheless, I realized two things: first, among the three lights where is the power light, there is a third light (the one in the right) which when it turns off the laptop works normally (look at the picture, it is on): and second, if I maintain the power key for several seconds (doing a “hard restet”), sometimes, the issue gets solved when laptop starts on again.

Does any one know what’s going on? I would like to avoid to persist in applying “hard resets” that randomly may fix the issue because I am afraid I may be worsen whatever the issue is.

I was hoping that this laptop was going to survive for 4 months longer…

Thank you for your time!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar