EZBook 3 Pro $199 delivered for next few days on LightInTheBox

EZBook 3 Pro $199 delivered for next few days on LightInTheBox

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro $199 delivered for next few days on LightInTheBox

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nhk
    Participant

hey guys, just bought one thought I’d post here after watching all youtube reviews on the channel on it

light in the box has the EZBook 3 Pro (gold) for sale for $199 USD delivered for the next few days, pretty damn good Linux machine I must say. It’s not the M2 sata version though apparently.

Meowfei
    Participant

Do you need a special promo code or something? It shows up as $209.82 for me.

I’m thinking of getting it to run Linux. Which distro are you using, and how did you install it?

nhk
    Participant

theres a 10 dollar off coupon code that works Expires 08/01/2017 CDT Show coupon details coupon code: T10USIRJUL

that’s the one I used anyway, could be expired from yesterday just seen the date… google coupons there are a few floating about on sites for 10 or 14 bucks off

Shaq
    Participant

Is it the toshiba emmc with ac wifi?

On the motherboard, do you have these screws & ssd slot?

You could probably still add m.2 ssd by adding daughterboard.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I decided to try it. So after payment made, I read the Highlights: it’s writen:

“Note: this original golden laptop Ezbook3 pro do not have M. 2 expansion port.
    All the golden laptops (Ezbook3pro) manufactured by the factory do not have m.2 interface.”

Motherboards can be the same, but where to find the M. 2 expansion port to add?!

https://actiftech.com

nhk
    Participant

Is it the toshiba emmc with ac wifi? On the motherboard, do you have these screws & ssd slot? You could probably still add m.2 ssd by adding daughterboard.

Just turned mine on, it has the Intel AC wifi and Toshiba drive in it. I will open it up later on tonight and post the results in the other thread with what I find. so far so good though!

joe321
    Participant

Plaese do that asap as I ordered one too  from lightinthebox and i am curious..  Its strange that it has wifi AC but at the same time is it advertised as first batch (golden ones) which had only wireles n.  If there would be some way to get m.2 daughterboard and  install m.2 ssd I would be 100% satisfied.

Xital
    Participant

I suggest spending a bit more and getting the version with M.2 support from geekbuying for $229.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant
    Yes, correct. But for those who purchased yet on Lightinthebox, I really hope we will be able to find a solution to add an SSD!

https://actiftech.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar