EZBook 3 Pro 4 / SSD Issue (Transcend MTS400 128GB)

EZBook 3 Pro 4 / SSD Issue (Transcend MTS400 128GB)

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro 4 / SSD Issue (Transcend MTS400 128GB)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    juan
    Participant

P.S. : You can use AFUWIN x64 version from tools (Zip) in the BIOS folder to dump your bios if you have any problems to dump it from UEFI Shell…

Hello Hodin, sorry to sidetrack this thread a littlebit but quick question. I have an ezbook 3 pro v4/v5? with the bios JUMPER2X.P8.WP313R which has the very annoyin keyboard issue. The shift key is kinda stuck and key recognition sucks. Could I try the BIOS in your google drive to fix the issue? V4 pro does not seem to have this issue.

I have the same like you. But I think its too risky to do the flash..

Hodin
    Participant

Hello Hodin, sorry to sidetrack this thread a little bit but quick question. I have an ezbook 3 pro v4/v5? with the bios JUMPER2X.P8.WP313R which has the very annoyin keyboard issue. The shift key is kinda stuck and key recognition sucks. Could I try the BIOS in your google drive to fix the issue? V4 pro does not seem to have this issue.

Hi,

You should compare bioses with AMI tools first, to see if they are compatible. I think you got an older P313R Motherboard revision because you are with a Jumper2X Bios… Don’t think you are on a v4…

1st, dump your BIOS with the windows tool (AFUWIN Save option), then compare it to the v4 version in my bios folder with AMIBCP tool ( just put it in my google drive ). Open 2 side windows and check everything for differences…

If you are not sure, send me your dumped bios, then I will check it for you. Don’t go further if you don’t know exactly what you are doing and that you can flash it at 100% fail-safe !

Regards.

Jaiguru
    Participant

Hi,

DON’T DOWNGRADE BIOS FROM V5 TO V4 !

I have a v5 Jumper EZbook 3 pro and tried to “downgrade” it using v4 bios. Bios id are different which stopped the flash process, so I decided to force it (there’s an option for that). Now my laptop is bricked and no more boot 🙁

I’m now looking for a way to solve this issue but I’m very pessimistic.

Regards

Mat
    Participant

Same problem here, Transcend MTS420 120GB not working properly, sometimes working, other times not recognized by BIOS.. only usable as a secondary drive and not good speeds at all.. After trying many tweaks I returned the ssd to the shop and bought Samsung 860 Evo, works great at full speed without any tweaks, just plug and play..

Only downside is you have to unmount the back cover and cut the 2242 ssd frame to fit the 2280 ssd in there.. but its easy and really worth it

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar