Ezbook 3 pro + ubuntu Budgie 19.04 ver.

Ezbook 3 pro + ubuntu Budgie 19.04 ver.

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 pro + ubuntu Budgie 19.04 ver.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DD 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DD
    Participant

After many trials, I finally found one distro that I like and working out of the box, including trackpad, night light mode working for external monitor is important for me as well.

I tested it on 2 laptops, one is a 9 years old Fujitsu LH530 with i5 M450 CPU (hot and slow), 2GB ram and a 60GB Biwin SSD from the ezbook 3 pro installed.

My ezbook 3 pro has a adata X600 120GB installed. Biwin only has budgie installed and the adata has 2 OS installed, 70GB for win 10 and 4XGB for budgie respectively .

STRANGELY the LH530 loads things faster than my ezbook 3 pro…. libre office (2-3 sec) … even a youtube page (1-2 sec).

the ADATA SSD has higher Crystal benchmark 4K read write scores and I didn’t find it noticeably slower under win 10….

I have yet found out why this happened, I tried to swap the SSD but i just couldn’t get them boot up…

I have no idea why…. any idea?

-----------

DD
    Participant

just did a fresh install on biwin 60GB SSD, it’s more sluggish than the ADATA X600 on ezbook 3 pro… maybe it has something to do with the distro’s kernal/driver….

-----------

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password