EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Samsung EMMC?

EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Samsung EMMC?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Samsung EMMC?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

Hi Community,

I recieved my EZBook 3 Pro V4 a few days ago and after using it for some days, I noticed quite fast speeds while copying data from my USB3 Drive to the EMMC. I checked that and suprisingly, my EZBook is equipped with a Samsung EMMC!

Does anyone here has the same experience or is my unit somehow special?^^

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    John
    Participant

Nice!

Mine just says ‘Generic Ncard’.

Ulf
    Participant

Mine is also equipped with a Samsung EMMC. Received it this WE from gearbest.

Murat
    Participant

Purchased in 5.9.17, still waiting for shipping šŸ™ I’ll update this message when i get mine.

Dina
    Participant

Gearbest. Ordered on September 6, shipping is pushed back to October 12-16. They mentioned many dates in the past days, still very unreliable reply. Any idea about Lightinthebox? Ezbook 3 pro v4. I need SSD hatch.

Kalle
    Participant

Could you make a Crystal disk test on the EMMC?

Ulf
    Participant

Yes

Attachments:
    VietChi
    Participant

Check out this post “Really pleased with this product”Ā  on this forum.

@Johannes got his from LightInTheBox – Fast shipping, confirmed V4 with SSD hatch (128Gb version 64GB eMMC + 64GB Foresee SSD)

I ordered mine (128GB version) on 9/22, shipped within 6 hours, still waiting for it to arrive.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/narrow/jumper_v267157t0/laptops_c65426?prm=1.2.215.0#nohash

Carlo
    Participant

Mine (V4 revision just arrived) also have Samsung E-MMC inside and is surprisingly fast, it also does not give me problems/blue screens if I use the BIOS trick to set it in HS400 faster mode, while I’ve read that the first batch of the V4 had some other E-MMC that work correctly only in standard mode.

George G
    Participant

@Ulf

Those benchmark results look like you are running the new Samsung eMMC in the standard mode.

Are you willing to change the mode to HS400 in the BIOS and then reposting the benchmark results for us?

That eMMC supposedly works well at that setting, probably because it’s an eMMC using the v5.0 standard (not v4.5).

Ulf
    Participant

Oh wow, that really makes a big difference:

Attachments:
    George G
    Participant

@Ulf

Very interesting and helpful, thanks. Still nowhere near SSD speeds, but not too bad!

Carlo
    Participant

Here are my results:

Attachments:
    Nick
    Participant

Damn, I want a v4 now ;(

sipart
    Participant

Nice! Mine just says ā€˜Generic Ncardā€™.

Got my V4 today and mine says the same – I did wait 27 days for delivery though so perhaps newer ones have a Samsung, I’ve installed a 256G m.2 anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar