ezbook 3L pro – keyboard replacement?

ezbook 3L pro – keyboard replacement?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ezbook 3L pro – keyboard replacement?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ozoner 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bonny
    Participant

Hello,

So I messed up and spilt a little bit of coffee (with sugar, no milk – thanks for asking) on the right hand side of the keyboard – near the arrow and END button and while I did everything recommended – the laptop works fine except a few keys don’t respond at all.

For the time being I am using a bluetooth keyboard which is great for now but I was hoping to find a permanent solution. I tried looking and even asking the stores frm where i purchased the laptop bit no luck or response.

Is there another site or place I can try sourcing these keyboard (whole panel set) or is the attempt a futile cause. Please advice.

btw: this is my primary computer for many reasons so any help or info and advice is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

ozoner
    Participant

Hi, if you end up getting a replacement keyboard, I’d be interested in buying a couple of key hinges off the dead letter keys on the keyboard (the white parts under the key). Good luck getting a replacement!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password