EZpad 6 pro rebooting when screen is turned off

EZpad 6 pro rebooting when screen is turned off

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series EZpad 6 pro rebooting when screen is turned off

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nimda
    Participant

Hello,

My EZpad 6 pro (wich i’m pretty happy with aside this problem) reboots on its own, but only when the screen is turned off! No notification, no message in Event Manager (before the reboot, after it says “windows stopped unexpectedly”…), no dump file. It just reboots, usually 2 to 15 minutes after screen is turned off (automatically: windows energy saving option, or manually: quick press on power button)

it (seems) to work perfectly fine as long as screen is on, wich is pretty annoying for me as I bought that low power device to be able to run a program 24/7.

Anybody having the same problem? And managed to fix it? Or is my tablet defective?

Thank you!

Nimda
    Participant

Answering myself: faulty device, back to seller. I bought a teclast f5 in replacement…

Chris
    Participant

I get this, however no error. It just turned off completely after being in sleep for a while. I press power to come out of sleep only to be greated with a post screen. Doesn’t bother me, its not a fault with hardware.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password