F6 pro and Windows 10 1803

F6 pro and Windows 10 1803

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro F6 pro and Windows 10 1803

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alexis
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if every functionalities of the F6 pro like the fingerprint reader for example are working with the new big update of Windows 10 (April 2018 update) .

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just received mine yesterday and after a clean windows install I can assure you that everything works perfect.

Olly
    Participant

All is working here with 1803, too. Are you cautiously asking, or are you having problems with your fingerprint reader?

Juan
    Participant

Works perfectly for me. Even more, the improved battery settings allow for much longer battery life, while keeping a decent performance. I get almost nine hours of productivity use (browsing with Edge, videos, working with Office 365) using the second notch of the slider (“Better Battery Life”).

I got some problem related to the touchpad drivers after the upgrade (nothing serious, just a warning every time I shut down the computer), and solved it by installing the newer version of the driver referenced here: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/sipo-tp-controller-preventing-shutdown/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password