F7 Bios

F7 Bios

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kriska 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

charlie
    Participant

Well I did not see a F7 specific area so Im gonna take a chance and place this here

Got my new F7 and working good so far except for one thing… Cannot get into bios… Yes push Del, Esc, and a ton of other buttons that I have used over the years…

Dont even get a prompt while booting up to go into bios…

Have tried holding shift while restarting windows and holding shift while shutting windows down… No love with this either.

Any bright Ideas would be appreciated.

charlie

Chris G
    Keymaster

As soon as you power it on, keep mashing Esc and Del. You’ll enter the bios. It has to work.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: AllDCube KNote 8, 8th Gen Kaby Lake R mini PC, Mi Gaming Notebook.
    Currently reviewing: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (CN edition) Voyo i8 Max, DJI Osmo Mobile 2

charlie
    Participant

Yeah did the esc and del key mashing didnt work…. weird…

BUTT.. I did finally get it to work by running battery down to where there was No power at all… lights wouldn’t even turn on with power button… then I left it all day just to make sure… this seemed to have worked as now I can get into the bios and do a factory reset.

but thanks for the reply

Charlie

Jerome
    Participant

You can also go into Windows Settings (restore page, I think) and choose Power Off – it gives you the option to boot into the BIOS.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Or hold down shift, then restart the PC via the settings and from the menus there go to the bios.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: AllDCube KNote 8, 8th Gen Kaby Lake R mini PC, Mi Gaming Notebook.
    Currently reviewing: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (CN edition) Voyo i8 Max, DJI Osmo Mobile 2

sportnok
    Participant

Mine goes in to the bios just by repeatedly pressing esc when i turn it on.

Brad
    Participant

the F7 key after the logo splash-screen brought up a boot menu on the Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro, but I don’t remember if that menu provided an option to boot into the BIOS.

lead4good
    Participant

Can anyone provide me with a link to download a teclast f7 bios update or the bios dump of the tecast f7? Chris I’ve seen pictures where you have used a spi programmer before, could you dump the bios for me please? I’ve got a jumper ezbook 3l pro here and I’d like to flash the teclast bios to see whether it’d work. That would allow me to disable the TDP limit of the 3l pro. If everything works, i’d be happy to post a tutorial.

kriska
    Participant

Teclast F7 ROM dump (AfuEfix64 /O)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password