F7 random freezing

F7 random freezing

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops F7 random freezing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  giulio ciacchini 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ananasas
    Participant

Hello,

my teclast f7 is freezing randomly only when AC adapter is connected. Laptop is new and it had this problem from the beginning. Did anyone else have this problem and found a fix? Is it a software or hardware problem?

Ray Dollars
    Participant

Look at some of the other threads. It’s happening to a few of us.

Ananasas
    Participant

Reinstalling a different version of windows 10 (not the chinese one that came with the laptop) seems to have fixed the issue.

Jared
    Participant

Mine was actually from the oem SSD.  Replaced that a few months ago and it’s been great.

Ray Dollars
    Participant

Mine is the same. Works on battery power, freezes randomly on mains.

Lubomir
    Participant

Hi Guys, I started to experience the same problem after 2 months or so. My F7 started to freeze randomly, mostly when connected to adapter (not on battery). I had a feeling that might something to do with either some software update (possibly windows update), installation of new software or some other settings changed. Then I found this video instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28aeUeFokL8. I realized that I was changing the power options and settings of the power plan. I changed the settings according to the video and since then computer did not freeze, whether it is connected to power supply or on battery. It has been four days now with no freeze.

Hopefully this will help to you as well. Let me know if this helped to you too. Good luck 🙂

Mathias
    Participant

I had the same problem with my Teclast F7. I tried to change power options, but with the same result, after that I tried to block Windows Update and now…

… 3weeks on charger without freezing.

I don’t know, if it is power setting problems (what option was important what was not) or blocking of Windows Updates. But I swear, together, I don’t have problems with freezing now.

Thanks to all (especially Andrea and Lubomir)

giulio ciacchini
    Participant

I had the same problem, can’t solve it. I tried several ways. I have to say this is an unacceptable. The PC works fine, but this is issue is so pervasive.

I hope teclast will make an official statement on how solve it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password