Few questions about X98 Pro

Few questions about X98 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Few questions about X98 Pro

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    정민 이
    Participant

Hi all, I recently bought this tablet, and need help from you geniuses here 😉

First question is about discharging battery.

So, yeah, I read about battery issues I would encounter, but never heard of that battery discharges while charging on Windows.

Is it supposed to happen?

Second question is about modding.

I saw a mod adding full sized USB 2.0 port, but why not USB 3.0?

Cherry trail supports to 3.0 afaik.

Is there any mod for it?

Thanks in advance!

Chris
    Participant

Hi all, I recently bought this tablet, and need help from you geniuses here ? First question is about discharging battery. So, yeah, I read about battery issues I would encounter, but never heard of that battery discharges while charging on Windows. Is it supposed to happen? Second question is about modding. I saw a mod adding full sized USB 2.0 port, but why not USB 3.0? Cherry trail supports to 3.0 afaik. Is there any mod for it? Thanks in advance!

Question 2, no idea. For question 1 this is reported by some depending on the charger used. Are you using the 2amp charger that came with the device? I use a 2.1a ipad charger and it will charge in windows but not if I use with an otg hub (it will make the battery last longer but it will slowly discharge). Many have reported charging on android is faster.

정민 이
    Participant

Thanks, Chris!

Maybe it’s a common problem then.

Btw, I’m using a hub with 5V 2.1A port and DIY usb-otg Y cable right now.

Will be waiting for news about usb 3.0 mod 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar