file transfer Teclast Master T10

file transfer Teclast Master T10

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion file transfer Teclast Master T10

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    claudiog
    Participant

Hi, I got my  Teclast Master T10 with a USB cable included from GearBeast. The Android Version is 7.0 I can’t transfer files from my Windows laptop via the USB cable: the tablet is only charging but it is not recognized by my laptop. The file transfering is instead possible from a Linux laptop.
    Are there some workarounds to file transfer from Windows? Thanks.

Xfade
    Participant

It should just work. Check device manager if it’s recognized and not have a “?” on it’s icon. If that’s the case, reinstall the default mtp usb driver.

Hualalai
    Participant

In Settings | Developer Options:  Developer Options ON | USB Debugging ON | Select USB Configuration  MTP

(In Settings, touch Build Number seven times to open Developer Options, then you set Developer Option ON.   That is the SECRET HANDSHAKE in the Android world.)

claudiog
    Participant

Thanks but it does not work either :/

Hualalai
    Participant

Use the best cable you have.  Thunderbolt 3 rated cables are the best.

claudiog
    Participant

The file transfer is successful from other laptops, either Windows or Linux ones.

I do think my laptop (HP Pavillion Windows 8.1) is not able to install the necessary drivers. Can someone advise on the drivers?

Thanks.

Hualalai
    Participant

Now you know the problem… it’s Win 8.1 on your HP.

claudiog
    Participant

Yes, but changing my operating system just because of that seems a very extreme solution…

claudiog
    Participant

For those who had a similar problem, I post the solution.

Go to My computer, right click, Properties, Device Manager, right click on the unrecognized device, update drivers, choose driver manually, audio/video drivers, MTP USB device.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar