Files for i15T restore!!!

Files for i15T restore!!!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Files for i15T restore!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Troy Naismith
    Participant

Hi guys

I am trying to download the Cube iwork10 i15T dual OS files to repair my tablet.
    Every time I click it it says “user rate limit exceeded”… not sure what that means, can you help me out??

thanks -Troy

Evgen A. Weber
    Participant

Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-T) Win10 » Google.Диск  |  MEGA
    Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-TD) Win10+Android 5.1 » Google.Диск   |  MEGA
    Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-TС) Win10+Android 5.1 Type-C » Google.Диск  |  MEGA

Troy Naismith
    Participant

Thanks mate you’re a legend! So glad this websites around…

Luigi
    Participant

Thank you!!! Yoau are my Hero.   Cpaciba

Jake
    Participant

awesome

Antonio Napoletano
    Participant

How can I use this file?

Troy Naismith
    Participant

Hi just wondering if anyone can link me to the official drivers download for windows 10, I’ve managed to restore windows 10 but the touchscreen doesn’t work and I’m assuming it’s missing drivers…

The downloads section gives me an error.
    <b>Warning</b>: array_map(): An error occurred while invoking the map callback in<b>/home/techtablets/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpfb-google-drive/GoogleDriveSync.php</b>on line <b>361</b>

{ “error”: { “errors”: [ { “domain”: “usageLimits”, “reason”: “userRateLimitExceeded”, “message”: “User Rate Limit Exceeded” } ], “code”: 403, “message”: “User Rate Limit Exceeded” } }

Thanks for your help!

-Troy

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-T) Win10 » Google.Диск | MEGA Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-TD) Win10+Android 5.1 » Google.Диск | MEGA Cube iWork10 Ultimate (I15-TС) Win10+Android 5.1 Type-C » Google.Диск | MEGA

You called the Type-C I15-TC but mine is called I15-TCL, are those compatible images?

Ricardo Sousa
    Participant

does anyone have a word saying how to use these files?

Luigi
    Participant

Hello Eugen, do you have access tu the Cube  iWork12   Restore Files?

brainvision
    Participant

hi guys, someone already asked this question but there were no replies, so I’ll ask again: is the I15-TСL model the same as the I15-TС so that I could use the TC files to eventuallyrestore the TCL tablet?

I also search in Downloads page of 51cube.com but cannot find nothing about TCL model..

could someone please help on that?

Thanks guys, see you

Rodolfo Wajsfeld
    Participant

Thanks buddy! You’re a life saver! Those links can’t be found anywhere in a language other than Chinese on the web. You’re probably the only one who is kindly sharing it. Thanks again!

Peter
    Participant

I have search so long for the toutch Driver for the iWork 10 i15TC yesterday i gave found it and it woks perfekt with Win10, for all they have the same problem that the toutch dosent work after install Win 10 use this file and anythink will be okay.

greatings DXO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar