Fixing the infamous Bosch accelerometer yellow triangle

Fixing the infamous Bosch accelerometer yellow triangle

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Fixing the infamous Bosch accelerometer yellow triangle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TechnoMax 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Laura
    Participant

posting this as a separate thread cause i know it affects other tablets too.

if you get the yellow triangle on bosch accelerometer or if you get the message “external backing provider not recognized” when trying to reinstall the driver, do this

1. go into device manager
    2. right click bosch accelerometer under sensors
    3. click uninstall
    4. go into C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository there should be a directory named something like boschaccelerometer.inf_amd64_4158f2c511c66197
    5. delete that
    6. alternatively, open explorer and do a search for bosch* and delete all the files it finds
    7. reboot

now you can reinstall the driver (manually) from device manager and it should work right off the bat (you can get the driver in the driver pack i’ll upload and post in the howto thread)

Dan Top
    Participant

Thanks for this, halas in my Voyo A1 Celeron, impossible to get the permisison to go to delete anything 🙁 any procedure you can let me follow?

Enjoy your stay home with your family in NZ ( I am a YoyTube follower 🙂  )

Dantop

TechnoMax
    Participant

I have the Bosch problems too. And I too could not delete the files from within my  running Windows tablet. You have to boot externally, in my case I used a emergency USB stick after c’t magazine. But any WinToGo device (produced by WinToUSB for instance) would work.

But unfortunately the deletion and reinstallation from the Double Driver dump here did not help me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password