Flashing between Android and Windows?

Flashing between Android and Windows?

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Flashing between Android and Windows?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey peeps!

I’m very new to this Chinese tablet thing and I am thinking of getting the Mi Pad 2, however, I can’t decide between the Windows and Android version.

Say I get the Android version (64gb version of course), can I flash it to Windows if I change my mind later on? Are there official roms out there?

If you’re not sure about this specific tablet, how does this generally work amongst these Chinese tablets?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Sweden!

Johan

SVQ TEch
    Participant

Too early to say if Xiaomi will release their windows image to the public. The prices have also creeped up. The windows version is now around 300 euros and the 64GB Android is aroun 240euros.

Mathew
    Participant

Looks like Xiaomi is releasing a “XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Version”.

Here is the Gearbest pre-sale page : XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Version

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like Xiaomi is releasing a “XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Version”. Here is the Gearbest pre-sale page : XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Version

That is fantastic! Thank you! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password