FNF IFIVE MINI 4S secure ROM?

FNF IFIVE MINI 4S secure ROM?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion FNF IFIVE MINI 4S secure ROM?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Felipe
    Participant

Hello everybody!
    Recently I bought a tablet FNF IFIVE MINI 4S – recently arrived in Brazil – and I am waiting for the clearance.
    However I want to take this time to get some doubts about the installed ROM. Is it safe to keep the rom that comes with the tablet? How do I make sure that no suspicious app has been installed since it left the factory?
    I read a lot about xiaomi redmi smartphones where users exchange the ROM that comes with the device for the original rom downloaded from the manufacturer’s site, thus avoiding something malicious.

The question is: how can I substitute the rom that came with the tablet for the original ROM downloaded from the FNF itself? Any tips? It is necessary?
    Sorry for the many questions
    Best regards

FNFmini4suser
    Participant

I got mine from gearbest and it had the stock rom which in itself is about as stock Android as I have ever seen.

The tablet had a wifi problem and had to update to the latest rom which fixed it.

You can find the latest rom and all you need on the FNF forum…

http://bbs.5-fnf.com/forum.php

Felipe
    Participant

I got mine from gearbest and it had the stock rom which in itself is about as stock Android as I have ever seen. The tablet had a wifi problem and had to update to the latest rom which fixed it. You can find the latest rom and all you need on the FNF forum… http://bbs.5-fnf.com/forum.php

Hello! Thanks for the answer.

I also bought for the gearbest and the tablet arrived today (31/10). Apparently it did not come with strange applications installed.

The installed firmware is ifive_mini_4s_1.0.8.W and in the 5-fnf site I was unable to identify which file is the correct one.

To upgrade, do I install the upgrade tool, the drivers, unzip the .zip and do the procedure in the factory tool?
    In time, I found an equal firmware on this link, can I install it quietly?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar