Free Gearbest Mouse with F7

Free Gearbest Mouse with F7

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Free Gearbest Mouse with F7

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sportnok 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sportnok
    Participant

If you received the free mouse and case when you ordered the F7, you might have wondered how to make the mouse work.

Remove the battery cover of the mouse, inside there is a small USB receiver to plug in to your laptop, I did not notice, I just thought it was part of the mouse!! hope that helps someone..

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip! How is your F7?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops πŸ™‚

sportnok
    Participant

No complaints so far…

Chris G
    Keymaster

No complaints so far…

Glad to hear, you just never know when they decide to change screens, eMMC spec or introduce new changes (And issues) Just look at the EZBook 3 Pro.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops πŸ™‚

sportnok
    Participant

Yeah, its a shame with the 3 Pro, really shot themselves in the foot, daft. I’ve got no idea now whether to recommend it or not now.

Maybe Teclast will not do the same, either way they need to bring the price down before people bite on the F7.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password