From where to order international version ?

From where to order international version ?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum From where to order international version ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Greetings all !

I would like from where is the best to order international version of this tablet (with some keyboard if possible). Another thing, if there’s a EU warehouse from that store, that would be great. 🙂

Thanks in advance !

William
    Participant

banggood.com have it, and from what they’ve send in email response, they’re expecting stock sometime in this next week.  they’re also offering $50 credit if you sign up to their newsletter, and a 10% discount for your first order through their phone application.

Dave
    Participant

William, is that $50 dollar voucher legit and can be used against a single item order? No minimum value of order involved? Seems too good to be true….

William
    Participant

minimum order of $200,  they are also offering 10% discounts for your first order through their app.
    if the discounts can be stacked, it would almost be $80 off the price of the tablet 😛

Chris G
    Keymaster

Honesty Team on Aliexpress say its not out now until the end of the month or even the first week of September. Maybe the delay is them addressing the heat issues?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

William
    Participant

i wonder when banggood.com will get the 2nd batch…..  because of the number of discounts i have on my account i’d rather get it through them…. and unfortunately they have an expiry date 🙁
    Granted that expiry date isn’t until October 17th……

Fred Caruana
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Do banggood have an EU warehouse? Geekbuying do, but don’t have the Pro there.. In fact I’m still waiting after 4 days to get my refund from them. Anyone know where I can order from with an EU warehouse to dodge the vat to send to England? Or if not, how much I’d need to give DHL to ship it here if ordering from China?</p>

Kasya
    Participant

Today, I got my X98 Pro from Aliexpress and its look like international version. W10 home, looks original and 4 language supported (with English).

Any idea about how can I be sure about originality?

Fred Caruana
    Participant
    huggy
    Participant

Does anyone experience with gearbest ?

Looking serious I ordered my on win10 only, hopefully it will arrive soon after presale ends.

Cant wait to have it in my hands…… ;-(

best regards huggy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password