Galaxy Tab S5e

Galaxy Tab S5e

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Galaxy Tab S5e

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BĂ©langer
    Participant

Hi, I just discover in your Galaxy Tab S5e review ( 4 days later) then you have the DEX Mode installed on it and it was supposed to be reserved to the Galaxy Tab S4 then I bought…SO..

Can you make a small video to show how it’s work on the Galaxy Tab S5e and what are the difference now between Tab S4 aand Tab S5e except for the pcocessor and the S-Pen. I bought the 256 gigs version at a high price and like I am not a technical guy, i’m not sure not if it was good choice…

Waiting for an answer,

Pierre

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

Still a good choice, really the only difference is a bit heavier, thicker bezel (Not by much) and better speakers. Of course, the Tab S4 is much faster and if you got it for a good price I would be happy with it.

I can’t do a video with the S4 as I don’t have one. I’ve only used one briefly and did have it side by side with the S5e.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password