gaming on hi12

gaming on hi12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum gaming on hi12

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alessandro
    Participant

I would like to play ubisoft south park stick kf truth on my hi12.

Who can tell me if I can and, better, how can I know which games could run on hi12?

Thanks

<hr />

Richard Russell
    Participant

You can tell by looking at the system requirements and compare it to the specifications of the tablet. The specifications of the tablet meet or exceed the requirements of Stick of Truth with a couple caveats:
    1: ALL laptop gpus are not officially supported by the game, and Intel HD graphics will use system RAM rather than dedicated RAM. With 4GB this theoretically shouldn’t be an issue.

2. The Hi12 quad core CPU doesn’t meet the clock speed requirements of a dual core, however, it is generally accepted that quad core processors are so much more powerful than dual cores that a few hundred MHz won’t make a difference.

alessandro
    Participant

Thanks. So you think I could play it well…

Manuel
    Participant

I tried a lot of games on my chuwi hi12 (call of duty 1 from 2003, tzar from 2000, medal of honor allied assault…), as you can see all of them are very old and I can play them fluid. The problem is when msi afterburner register more than 70 degrees, that is dangerous for the motherboard so control the temperature all the time to avoid scares xD.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar