Gear Best Bait and switch on HI12!

Gear Best Bait and switch on HI12!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Gear Best Bait and switch on HI12!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    b
    Participant

I ordered the HI12 with keyboard during the sale on march 23rd, and both items have not shipped yet. Now they say they can ship on the Android version (i don’t want) and I have to pay the difference in price. What a scam!

Hustoles
    Participant

I dont know, I canceled order on GearBest and do order on Banggood. Because I wait 14 days and than got message here:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/gearbest-says-chuwi-stopped/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here, disappointed … At least the email response from the customer support was quick and I finally got a refund right away.

Daniel
    Participant

for my case, ordered on 24th of March,

Date Status of Shipment Country of Destination
    12-04-2016 10:47 The item has arrived in the country of destination
    11-04-2016 21:11 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    10-04-2016 12:53 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    31-03-2016 07:28 The item is pre-advised
    Rogus Mortem
    Participant

I bought mine at geekbuying.com without any issues. I also ordered a gold keyboard on 3/30/16 and it was shipped yesterday.

Nate
    Participant

I ordered the Chuwi Hi12 on Mar 22. Last tuesday I sent them a message asking for the status of my order. They said they ran out and were running quality checks on a new batch. This tuesday 4/12 they sent me a message saying the Windows 10 version was no longer available and asked me if I wanted to get the Dual Boot one instead. I said yes if it is the same price. They shipped it out today 4/14.

Dark Shogun

b
    Participant

At first GearBest said I would have to pay the difference in price. Then they eventually said they would match the price but were so slow to respond, by then I cancelled the order. Bang good shipped out the item in 2 days, so it was worth it to pay a bit more. Already waited 3 weeks..

Chedryian Bresland
    Participant

Hi, ordered my Hi12 and keyboard during the sales mid to late march, didn’t receive any notification until I enquired last week, told I had to pay $35AU to get the dual boot model, still haven’t received and pretty pissed off to hear that they are letting others have the dual boot model without any change of cost. Very poor form. I hope my experience with the tablet is better than my dealing with GearBest.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar