Gearbest order but no free bundle supplied – Stylus, Mouse and case missing

Gearbest order but no free bundle supplied – Stylus, Mouse and case missing

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Gearbest order but no free bundle supplied – Stylus, Mouse and case missing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gareth 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gareth
    Participant

Had anyone else placed an order during the promotional period and had a few extras added to the basket including the stylus and have or had not been supplied with these?

Gareth
    Participant

I’ve had one package despatched but it seems they’ve not sent on quicker delivery option to catch up with the delivery time and the other order in which I’ve received the notebook they’ve still not despatched that gift pack. They replied and confirmed I will be sent the other shortly so I hope that is shipped today and arrives as quickly as the notebook arrived.

Kucko
    Participant

I came to my laptop with no extras, so I pointed out the GB right now and sent me over the EU Express within two days. So I’m waiting for 12 days to deliver …

Gareth
    Participant

Early on it’s life of sale they didn’t have anything other than the f6 pro in stock they shipped out the orders of the accessories much later for some reason, but i did get mine earlierthi sweek dfor some reason now I’m typing in this text box and i cant see what I’m writing 😉

hopefuly new orders where bundle isn’t free will be shipped as a single delivery?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password