GearBest Pre-Order

GearBest Pre-Order

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book GearBest Pre-Order

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bobo
    Participant

Heya,

Forum lurker since I got interested in the cube i7 stylus, I decided to create an account to ask a question:

So I bought a Cube i7 book during the pre-order offer at Gearbest on the 8th of July.

I was not expecting to see it shipping anytime soon but I received a message on the 18th of July telling me my order was sent.

I keep hitting the order section of my account and the only thing I can see since then is:

• (Blurry) Pictures of the supposed package
    • Tracking Number
    • Two minimalistic invoices that let met think the Indian Custom will happily inspect my order.

When I go on the Netherlands Post Registered website, the status is still the same: “The item is pre-advised”. It basically means that the item has been notified to them but not sent.

I am worrying too much?

How long should I expect to wait before raising a Red Flag? I don’t want to miss any refund period with paypal/GB if nothing moves on…

Likoum
    Participant

It took a full week before my package appears in the DHL tracking. After that it was quite fast. Just wait a few more day before panic mode 😉

Bobo
    Participant

Salut ! Merci Likoum.

Hi ! Thanks Likoum.

Well I am crossing fingers. I will keep this thread updated.

Alex
    Participant

Ordered the i7 Book keyboard and stylus from Gearbest, shipped in 2 days but the tracking no. by Kerry Express to Singapore is no way to track at all… and I received both items today 🙂

Bobo
    Participant

Was it the pre-order one?

I choosed Free Shipping so…

But good news, my status is now:

“The item is at the PostNL sorting center”

Likoum
    Participant

Great news !!

Bobo
    Participant

Update: I have received one of the two package. Unfortunately it is the keyboard + pen.

The keyboard feels very good and I like it.

Juste hoping nothing happened to the other package…

Let’s see tomorrow!

Chris G
    Keymaster

The keyboard is one of the best I’ve seen on these Chinese tablets. As good as the Dell Venue 11 pro keyboard, just lacking a battery in it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar