Got a Z8300 instead of a Z8350: Worth Sending Back?

Got a Z8300 instead of a Z8350: Worth Sending Back?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Got a Z8300 instead of a Z8350: Worth Sending Back?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maxwell Patterson
    Participant

Basically what the title said, despite checking with the seller and being told I would receive the newer Z8350 model, I ended up with the older z8300. Given that I’m in China and the cost of sending it back would be minimal, is it even worth the hassle? The rest of the unit seems perfectly functional (which I know isn’t always the case), so would I be risking future headaches for any appreciable gains?

Emmanuel Doods Tecson
    Participant

What shopping site did you buy it from?

Maxwell Patterson
    Participant

Tmall, from the Chuwi store.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

There’s probably very little different in performance and older Hi12 has more custom ROM support whereas the z8350 is a bit more unknown.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Definitely NOT worth it, the increase is very small in performance. Only really noticeable in benchmarks and that’s it!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Maxwell Patterson
    Participant

Works for me, thanks for the confirmations. Thus far *knock on wood* I’m quite impressed with the little beast, looking forward to putting it through its paces.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Good to hear!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar