GPS on Tbook 16

GPS on Tbook 16

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series GPS on Tbook 16

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Андрей Портнов
    Participant

Hi there!
    After reinstall Win 10 I found device  “Broadcom GNSS 47521 Geolocation Sensor”. It means my laptop have got a location function(GPS\GLONASS). Windows system installed drivers for it, but location services doesn’t work with Win 10 now.
    Maybe someone knows where can I download driver for it? Or  can I solve the problem?

Tan Tian-An
    Participant

Hi there,

I believe the device is not a real device. Tested with a GPS software – found my location but through Wireless (WIFI). Windows can use your wifi to detect your location to street level. Enable location services in Windows for this to work.

Андрей Портнов
    Participant

I think it’s real device. One chip “BCM4752” constraint serval additional functions: accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and altimeter. Gyroscope is working on my device :). Wi-Fi find you location though read IP-address you internet provider.
    Somewhere i found information about my problem. One man wrote next: “You need created 2 COM-ports and once take a GPS-data thought <b>GNSS Data Interface</b>“. But it sill doesn’t work now. And i don’t now why(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar