Gyroscopy don't work

Gyroscopy don't work

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Gyroscopy don't work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Mateos Fimia
    Participant

Hello, i recently bought this tablet and i formated her emmc to install only windows 10. I have installed all drivers from your drivers pack but Accelerometer dont work. It appears as BMA2x2 BMA250E in hardware admin but when i install drivers he return me the following error “This device could not start” Code:10.

Your accel works on win10? Its this accel? Anyone knows how to solve it?

Thank you so much.

Daniel
    Participant

Hi,

doesn´t work for me either … did a fresh install of Windows 10 from USB (MS Image) and added all drivers in the pack after installation.

It gives an error for “ISP camera device” & I assume the gyroscope … it´s an unknown device for me but no driver from pack helps here.

Any advise?

Thanks,

Daniel

Sergio Mateos Fimia
    Participant

Same on me, i am tryiing to restore original windows and update over it.

Eloi
    Participant

you can try to use driver booster 2 or similar

this program automatically install drivers for your tablet

a question, how can I boot a usb?

Sergio Mateos Fimia
    Participant

Put a usb keyboard  into usb hub and then plug in into the tablet microsub port. Press ESC in boot to access bios.

d3rm4rc
    Participant

Hi, i have the same Problem. Driver Error Code 10. Anyone sloved the Problem?

Korzar
    Participant

I have the exact same problem when trying to copy the old drivers over. It also happens when trying to install the official driver pack from Teclast. The accelerometer is the only thing that is not working. The rest runs fine. Also, I find that the tablet is faster and feels snappier with the latest Windows 10 build from the Media Creation Tool.

So, anybody knows how to be able to get the driver to install properly and get it working? That generic Error Code 10 doesn’t say much.

nono
    Participant

Hello

same problem here.

Fully reinstalled windows 10 then added driver pack.
    Everything looks ok but autorotation fails.
    Nothing in error though in device manager.
    Driver problem or configuration problem ?

Isn’t there any config file like there is for the touchscreen to work (touchscreen.gt in c:\windows\inf)

regards

Arnaud

nono
    Participant

Well

I have installed Iobit Driver Booster and auto updated everything though Sensor driver was untouched (already up to date).
    and finally after finishing the windows 10 update to the latest version the sensor is working back..

I am not sure if Driver booster or the new windows 10 version has fixed the problem…

But It is fixed now 😀

If that can help the time we can find a full working Sensor driver installation for the x98 Pro…

regards
    Arnaud

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password