Has anybody used CHUWI Hi13 Windows download with success?

Has anybody used CHUWI Hi13 Windows download with success?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Has anybody used CHUWI Hi13 Windows download with success?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TechnoMax
    Participant

I had no real success installing a clean Windows Creators Update from USB and therefore downloaded CHUWIs Windows files. It surprised me, that they are very big, over 7 GB. The Install.wim alone is 6.8 GB. Is this legit and usable? I could not burn a standard ISO-file but had to use UDF format but even then “Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool” could not burn the USB stick.

TechnoMax
    Participant

I did not use the Chuwi Windows (I did not even manage to build a boot stick with the downloaded files) but instead chose a proven 1703 USB stick and installed the system anew. And I downloaded a second time the driver suite from Chuwi. This time everything went smoothly: Windows *and* all drivers are up to date and running fine.

Ray
    Participant

I have updated to Windows 10 Creators Edition (1703) using https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 with no problems.

I did not need to reload drivers.

Bob
    Participant

I had no real success installing a clean Windows Creators Update from USB and therefore downloaded CHUWIs Windows files. It surprised me, that they are very big, over 7 GB. The Install.wim alone is 6.8 GB. Is this legit and usable? I could not burn a standard ISO-file but had to use UDF format but even then “Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool” could not burn the USB stick.

Are you using Rufus to burn the Iso to the USB drive? If not, try that.

Bob
    Participant

Oh, and btw, after selecting the USB drive to boot from the Chui logo and spinning balls are in-screen for a loooong time (like 10 maybe 15 minutes) before you see anything else happening (I powered off twice thinking it was dead before leaving it alone for a long while).

Daniel
    Participant

I updated Create Windows 10 yesterday evening by using the upgrade Download tool.
    It took me around 2 hours from downloading windows until finish the installation.
    Detailed upgrade description from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Daniel
    Participant

Meanwhile I did a Geekbench 4 test, surprisingly the benchmark is not as good as the previous windows (only half of the previous benchmark in ‘GameMode’).
    yet another benchmark after turning off the ‘GameMode’.
    previous: signle-core socres:1320; Multi-core socre: 3624;
    Create version: game mode: signle-core socres:664 ; Multi-core socre: 1892;
    Create version: normal mode: signle-core socres:662 ; Multi-core socre: 1801;

Obinna
    Participant

Performance is worse? I heard someone say it is better :/

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Daniel
    Participant

reate version: game mode: signle-core socres:664 ; Multi-core socre: 1892; Create version: normal mode: signle-core socres:662 ; Multi-core socre: 1801;

Benchmark is worse, no much difference for me.  Edge browser is better

Daniel
    Participant

Oh, and btw, after selecting the USB drive to boot from the Chui logo and spinning balls are in-screen for a loooong time (like 10 maybe 15 minutes) before you see anything else happening (I powered off twice thinking it was dead before leaving it alone for a long while).

with Chuwi Windows?

Daniel
    Participant

I have updated to Windows 10 Creators Edition (1703) using https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 with no problems. I did not need to reload drivers.

whose Windows, Chuwi or the Microsoft official

Can you check your Hi13 benchmarking score, thx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar