Have to hold start button continuously to let it on

Have to hold start button continuously to let it on

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Have to hold start button continuously to let it on

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seb
    Participant

Hi guys,

I read all the forum pages searching for an answer but nothing.

My cube start only when I maintain the start button on, when I release it I chut down directly.

The charging is OK, and the tablet still in the stock image (no reinstall, no mod, juste few commun software installed)

Its really frustrating, I bought it a month ago!!

Thanks for you help.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Warranty? If you paid it with Paypal it will be possible to obtain the replacement of the tablet. I hope!

https://actiftech.com

Seb
    Participant
    Keith C.
    Participant

Hello there,

Thats no good to hear! But perhaps you might wanna pry open the tablet and see if whether the button is the cause (might not be properly aligned).

You could also take this chance to perform the thermal mod.

Seb
    Participant

Hi, thanks for you answer,

I opened the tablet this morning, the button is fine, I also disconnected and reconnect the battery in case of with no result.

I will do the thermal mod when this annoying problem will be solved.

If a hard reset is possible I will do one. If there anyone who can explain how to a hard reset on this bloody tablet.

Regards

Seb
    Participant

Hi,

I still having this issue, any help please !

Seb
    Participant

Hello,

I will answer my self to share my experience. Aftere many mails and videos with GearBest Support, the only suggestion that I get is to send it back at my charge to be repared.

I know by experience that sending item to repair is a pain in the ass, to China it should be more !

So i decided to give up with cheap chinese devices and come back to well known ones : Samsung.

My Advice : put 20% more and by a International known device with local warenty and repair service.

Cube and GearBest : Goodbye

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar