Have to press power button 5 seconds to boot

Have to press power button 5 seconds to boot

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Have to press power button 5 seconds to boot

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alevan
    Participant

Hello. I bought a Cube i7 Book in January. Since then, when I want to start the tablet, I have to press the power button for at least 5 seconds. In case of cold boot or deep sleep too. I had an i7 Stylus, where after pressing the power button, the tablet booted instantly.

Is this only on my tablet, or the other i7 Books have to have the power button pressed for 5 seconds to start them.

John Macie
    Participant

my i7 book you have to press and hold to boot, not auto on at a brief press. I think they all are that way

alevan
    Participant

So this is by default. Thanks for the reply.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes all normal. It’s to help prevent accidental powering on in a bag etc. Personally, I prefer it this way.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password