Help can not access the last link to download put Windows 10

Help can not access the last link to download put Windows 10

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion Help can not access the last link to download put Windows 10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo Lascurain Cruz
    Participant

<pre class=”tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Sorry for the inconvenience but as I put in the title I can not access the link last place to download Windows 10 , I get a espcie of mentioning any error codes , if I could spend the last link would give them thanks.
    </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Note : I get the following:

<b>Warning</b>: array_map(): An error occurred while invoking the map callback in<b>/home/techtablets/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpfb-google-drive/GoogleDriveSync.php</b>on line <b>361</b>
    </span>
    { “error”: { “errors”: [ { “domain”: “usageLimits”, “reason”: “userRateLimitExceeded”, “message”: “User Rate Limit Exceeded” } ], “code”: 403, “message”: “User Rate Limit Exceeded” } }
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””>
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”> </span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password